Advancing its commitment to improve the health of communities, Life Time – The Healthy Way of Life Companysm announced the opening of its newest destination, Life Time Athletic Ajax, located at 100 Beck Crescent. A ribbon cutting and preview celebration with Town of Ajax Mayor Steve Parish is set for 6:00 p.m. Thursday, June 25 for Founder’s Members and media. Life Time will open for all members on Tuesday, June 30 at 4:00 a.m.
“We are thrilled to open our doors to the Ajax community and deliver an incredible array of boutique-style, interest-driven programs that help our members and their families achieve their health and fitness objectives,” said Jeff Zwiefel, Life Time chief operating officer. “Toronto and its surrounding towns are regularly recognized as one of the healthiest areas and a great place for raising families—characteristics that align well with our Life Time mission. Our commitment as the Healthy Way of Life Company is to deliver our members the best people, best place and best programs. We’re here to serve.”
Unlike a typical gym or boutique, the new three-story, 127,000-square-foot destination is designed to meet the needs of the most discerning customer, starting with a team of highly trained and certified team members committed to providing an experience of uncompromising quality to members. The new center will boast a broad array of highly personalized programs and services that allow members to engage in their areas of interest and help them achieve their total health objectives, athletic aspirations and fitness goals.
- • A unique and integrated approach to health including resting and active metabolic assessments and other tests to help members learn how they respond to exercise, along with other key health indicators
- • Our proprietary “Core 3 – Life Time Training Method,” a personalized, science-based approach for long-term health and wellness success led by the industry’s most highly certified fitness professionals
- • Life Time Kids Academy, a unique membership program designed especially for kids from three months to 11 years, led by handpicked, certified experts (Life Time “gurus”) committed to childhood development
- • Indoor and outdoor aquatics center with zero-depth entry pools, lap pools and outdoor water slides
- • Five dedicated group exercise, cycle, Pilates and LifePower Yoga studios
- • 400 pieces of best-in-class cardiovascular and resistance training equipment
- • Indoor basketball court, featuring Ultimate Hoops basketball leagues and training programs
- • Indoor soccer field for both soccer and Lacrosse play
- • LifeSpa, offering full-service hair, nail and skin care services and therapeutic massage
- • LifeCafe, serving healthy food and beverages free of trans fats, bleached flours, and artificial flavors, colors, preservatives and sweeteners
Life Time Athletic Ajax marks the company’s second location in Canada; the company’s third of six planned openings in 2015; and 116th Life Time destination in the U.S. and Canada. Hours of operation are 4:00 a.m. to midnight seven days a week with complimentary towel and locker service, an initial 14-day money-back guarantee and no long-term agreements. For more information about Life Time Athletic Ajax, call 905.619.0211, visit lifetimeathletic.com/ajax or facebook.com/lifetimeathleticajax.
About Life Time Fitness, Inc.
As The Healthy Way of Life Company, Life Time Fitness helps organizations, communities and individuals achieve their total health objectives, athletic aspirations and fitness goals by engaging in their areas of interest — or discovering new passions — both inside and outside of Life Time’s distinctive and large sports, professional fitness, family recreation and spa destinations. The Company’s Healthy Way of Life approach enables members to achieve this by providing the best programs, people and places of uncompromising quality and value. As of June 25, 2015, the Company operates 115 centers under the LIFE TIME FITNESS® and LIFE TIME ATHLETIC® brands in the United States and Canada. Additional information about Life Time centers, programs and services is available at lifetimefitness.com.
Life Time Fitness, Inc.
Natalie Bushaw, 952-229-2007